Shipping & Returns policy
- All works are unframed unless stated otherwise.
- Please get in touch if you require framing or would like framing advice.
- Some framed prints may already be in stock, however, orders where framing is required, may take longer due to framers' lead times.
- Prints are wrapped in acid free tissue paper and shipped flat with protective packaging.
- Shipping costs: UK £5.00, International £20.00. Larger works/orders may incur additional charges (you will be notified of this before your order is processed).
- Smaller works are sent via Royal Mail, First Class signed for. Larger/multiple works are sent via courier.
- Aim to ship orders within 1-3 days. Please get in touch before ordering if you require next day delivery (this may incur an extra shipping cost).
- You will be notified once your order has been shipped and tracking will be provided where possible.
- Please allow 14 days for delivery. Depending on where you live, your order may take longer to reach you.
Returns: 14 Day Policy
- I trust artworks will arrive in perfect condition and to your satisfaction. However, if you wish to return your purchase, please email within 14 days of receiving your order and I will endeavour to resolve any issues with your purchase quickly and in a fair manner.
- Proof of purchase is required to process a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a refund or exchange, the artwork must be in the same condition that you received it. Photo evidence may be required.
- If an exchange cannot be offered if an item is no longer in stock, and you do not wish to exchange for another item, a refund will be issued.
- Shipping costs are non refundable. If you receive a refund, the original cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- The buyer is responsible for shipping costs of returning work.
- Artworks not in their original condition or damaged for reasons not due to my error are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
- Artworks returned after 14 days of delivery are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
How are payments made?
- Payments made via my shop are processed via PayPal.
Can I commission artwork?
- I take on bespoke commissions for commercial projects; interior design projects, offices, hotels, restaurants etc. and for individuals for your home. If you would like to commission artwork, I am happy to discuss ideas. Please get in touch.